Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 months without a repeat meal

When my husband and I were married, I went about a month without repeating a meal. I was excited and decided to go on 2 months. Then three. Finally, I HAD to repeat some of the meals because they were just so good and I wanted to eat them again. Sadly, I wasn't blogging at the time and did not keep track of all those meals. I'm pretty upset that I can't remember what 75% of them were. Here is a list of what I remember though:

This is a list of all the things I remember making...




Pork chops in cream of chicken soup with rice

Sweet and sour meat balls and rice

Fajitas

Beef enchiladas

Creamy chicken enchiladas

Beef Tacos

Chipoltle chicken tacos

Smoky Sweet Potato Stoup

Potato Soup

Chicken and Cheese Crescent Chimichangas (Eric's Favorite!)

Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo

Beef Lo Mein

Tuna Pasta Bake

Chicken Devan

Tuna and cheese braid

Steak and potatoes

Chili

Nachos

Vegi Stir Fry

Kielbasa and potato skillet

Phad Thai

Stuffed Pasta Shells

Pot Roast

Chicken Salad Roll ups

Chicken Bundles

home made Chicken BBQ pizza
 
And those were the greatest 3 months of dinners we've had!

No comments:

Post a Comment