Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tomato Basil Soup

About a year ago my husband and I enjoyed a nice fancy dinner at Ottavio's, an Italian restaurant in Provo, UT. We were very impressed with their Tomato Basil Soup. It was rich, creamy and held unique flavors. I have been on the search for that recipe and of course, have not found it.

I have however found a handful of "creamy tomato basil soup" recipes online. This is my latest project. I'm going to try this soup and try to find the best! This week, I'm going to test this recipe:

Rich and Creamy Tomato Basil-Soup (The recipe was found on All Recipes)

I'm going to search out the best recipe and report back soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I've stumbled upon your blog and, although its 4 1/2 years later, I'm curious about your results. I frequented Ottavio's often when my husband and I lived there, specifically for the tomato basil soup. Then it closed its doors. That was a sad day for me. Now I am pregnant and craving that soup! Please let me know if you found a recipe that is comparable!

    ReplyDelete