Monday, October 5, 2009

Clone of a Cinnabon

This past weekend was General Conference for our church. This means we watch the general authorities speak to us for 4 two hour sessions that we watch on tv. There are 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday, each session is different so a lot of people watch all four. As you can imagine, we get pretty hungry just sitting around on a Saturday (or Sunday) morning so I decided to make some cinnamon rolls! I had been planning this all week and was really excited!

The recipe I used (and followed with exactness!) is called "Clone of a Cinnabon". I was a little skeptical about the dough rising since I didn't use bread flour and I wasn't sure the yeast was still up to par. To my surprise, the cinnamon rolls turned out perfectly!!! I really wish I would have taken pictures but I'll just have to make them again soon so I can get one up!

On a scale of 1-10 I would rate this recipe a 10+!! Even though my ingredients weren't the highest of quality, these rolls were devoured by 5 of us within 4 hours!

(The frosting on the recipe was amazing!!! I loved it! But I just found this recipe that also claims to be Cinnamon's frosting recipe, looks good! )

No comments:

Post a Comment